Education

Composed by Cliff

University Notes of Varying Calibre
This page contains links to digital files that Cliff Lui and other learned friends have created for Hong Kong university subjects including business, substantive law (LLB) notes, and procedural law (PCLL) notes. More recently, our authors have also contributed notes for the notorious conversion examinations.

Only notes with which our authors have passed the relevant exams are published here.

Following are some guidelines to note before you download any of the documents to avoid your papers being marked as plagiarized and / or copyright infringements.

1. Always put down the author(s)’ name(s) and year of the relevant document’s publication as a footnote or directly following the concept you have used. E.g.: Law can have nothing to do with morality, but since law is usually a manifestation of social norms, i.e. “law generally shapes what society deems as acceptable,” it can be said that some aspects of morality have tight pairings with the law in most countries (Lui H.S. 2005 Law and Morality). This, of course, does not apply to template papers such as skeletons, statements of claim, etc.
  2. Do not blatantly copy and paste sections. Always synthesize the material before using it. We do that, you should do it too.
  3. Password requests should be emailed to the webmaster.
  4. I realise that any mistakes in the documents are the author’s cause but I or whoever co-authored the document shall not be liable for any pecuniary damage / loss resulting from their use.
  5. Now, go download.

By downloading the documents, you agree to have had read and have knowledge of the above declaration(s).
Yes, I understand; show me the notes!

Please ask any law-related questions in our forum.

» Link to VF legal forums
» Link to academic articles in the Scoop
» Link to old Companies Ordinance (Cap 32) PDF file
» Director’s Duty to Confess (Lusina Ho with some by Cliff)
» Article on Conversion Exams

PCLL Notes

The following kenotes are kindly provided by my very learned friend, Ken, and are, if specified, for minor topics under a main subject. Ken is very learned. Kenotes may well be more comprehensive than Cliffnotes.

Conversion Notes (VF, TL and TM-Notes)

Past Contributors
Cliff, Ken, Tracy, Fontaine, Terence

~ ~ ~

323 Comments »

Newest on top

1. Moses says:

Dear Admin

Could you help to delete all my comments left in 1 October, 2016, and 10 June, 2015.

Thanks very much for your kind help!

2. hello says:

Hi did anyone pass the last exams?

3. anderson ng says:

Dear Cliff,

Could you help me to send the password of evidence note to me?

andersonng_@hotmail.com

4. Aimee Yang says:

Thanks for sharing such good notes.

5. Lauren says:

i have notes for sale, please contact pcll2017jan@gmail.com

6. Nicole says:

Hi,

I am after HKU space conversion exam notes for HK Legal system, HK Land Law, HK Constitution and Commercial Law.

Happy to pay – please contact me at nicoleflai@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

7. Legal resources says:

Hi everyone,
    I graduated from HKUSPACE two years ago. I have all the legal notes for PCLL, such as:
    Civil Procedure
    Criminal Procedure
    Commercial Law
    Evidence
    Business Associations
    Hong Kong Constitutional Law
    Hong Kong Legal System
    Hong Kong Land Law

I am willing to offer a fair price for these notes.Please feel free to contact me at lawresources2016@gmail.com
    Thank you.

8. Sharon says:

Can anyone trade / sell me Kong U space PCLL conversion exam note? Urgent need 1. Evidence, 2. Criminal Procedure. I got HK Legal system, HK law law, Constitution law, Criminal Procedure and Commercial Law to TRADE or SELL Please kindly contact me 588025@soas.ac.uk

9. a.cwk111 says:

I have notes for Civil Procedure, Criminal Procedure, Commercial Law, HK Land Law, HK Legal System, and HK Constitutional Law. I am happy to sell them at a reasonable price. You can contact me at a.cwk111@gmail.com.

10. notes says:

I would like to have the notes of pcll property litigation concerning tenancy law in hong kong. thank you.

11. LH says:

Hi, i am looking for conversion notes for

– evidence
    – civil pro
    – criminal pro
    – business association
    – commercial (all 3 parts)

HKU space notes preferred. pls contact me at laurenho@mail.com

12. Anthony says:

you may inbox me

13. Angus Yiu says:

Hi I would like to make an urgent request!

If you have updated notes for HK Legal System then that would be great!

Please email me: yiu.angus@gmail.com

14. Angela says:

Hello, I am looking for HKUspace conversion notes on:
    – Criminal procedure
    – Business Association
    – Commercial Part B
    – Commercial Part C
    – Constitutional Law
    – HK Legal System

Please contact me by angelafan@live.hk
    I am willing to pay, thanks.

15. Flora says:

Hi I’m looking for HKU Space PCLL conversion note for the 3 top up subjects, Civil & Criminal Proceudres, Commerical Law and Evidence. Please reach me at florentia.lam@gmail.com and we can negotiate the price

16. Elaine says:

Hi, has anyone been to the HKU Space Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Preparation Courses for University of London, and are willing to sell any course materials or lecture notes from HKU Space?

If so, please contact me anytime on lhl4400@gmail.com, thank you : )

17. sityikai says:

I have all the notes required for all the PCLL conversion exam subjects. I am also willing to share them at fair price, so please kindly contact me at sityikai@gmail.com

18. sityikai says:

please contact me at sityikai@gmail.com

19. sityikai says:

I have all the notes required for all the PCLL conversion exam subjects. I am also willing to share them at fair price, so please kindly contact me.

20. SY says:

hi there I am urgently looking for HKUSpace notes for commercial A B and C or any concise exam summaries that you have made (running out of time!)

will be willing to pay more than a reasonable price for your trouble due to the urgency of this matter – thank you so much

please email me urgently at sgoh4891@uni.sydney.edu.au

RSS feed for comments on this post | TrackBack URI

Powered by Wordpress - Triplets Identification Band by Neuro - Adapted for use by ViperFusion,